Green Corridor

Find out more

Charity details

Registered address
Main Road Nursery Stanwell Moor Road,
Staines-upon-Thames,Surrey
TW19 6BS

Phone
01753 687236

Email us

Visit our website

Charity number
1092093

Homepage

Our Vision is to connect young people and their community to more promising futures.

Thank you - you're about to make a big difference

All your donations go straight to supporting our young people, regular supporters provide a stable source of funds to carry out long term work and keep projects running. 

How much would you like to give?

£25 will buy a Horticulture learner PPE standards boots to wear 

£50 will allow a young person to access sensory equipment that will improve their physical condition

£100 will fund an education class trip, providing hands on experience

In 2019, our pass rate for all our course results combined is 90%. 80% of our learners have progress into sustainable employment, the other 20% went into long term volunteering placements and further education.In our poly-tunnels and plots young people can dig, plant and grow, while our qualified tutors support them to achieve accreditations in horticulture and/or conservation. In our Learning and Development Centre young people are supported with regular 1:1’s, Employability qualifications/workshops and additional Maths and English qualifications, through our partners at the Nisai Group. Our small group sizes, of mixed abilities, promotes a conclusive environment of respect and trust, often encouraging social skills to blossom.

Support us

If you'd like to support Green Corridor just click the links below:

Start fundraising Make a donation Make a monthly donation Donate your stuff