Aspire Sports Trust
Who we are
Aspire Sports Trust help transform people’s lives through sport. We deliver projects that focus on improving health and well-being and education.
Our objectives are to develop and deliver sport focused programmes that:
- Improve the education of children and young people.
- Help schools in Africa create sustainable learning environments.
- Enhance employability skills of young people.
- Improve the health and well-being of children, young people and their families.
- Provide support to talented young people in their pursuit to compete at an elite sporting level.
- Facilitate crime prevention and offender rehabilitation for young people.
One of our main projects that helps us achieve one of our objectives is 'Aspire to Africa'.
The Aspire to Africa project was established in 2010 with a purpose to develop and educate schools and local communities in Africa through sport. We educate and inspire children, upskill teachers and help schools create a sustainable learning environment.
Whilst sport is the main driver, the project focuses on developing schools to help children receive the best education. We provide educational resources, equipment and use our expertise to educate the teachers and the children, ensuring that the project creates a lasting legacy.
Children and schools in the UK benefit from Aspire to Africa too! We develop links between the African schools and the schools we work with in the UK and have a policy to invite schools to send their staff on the trip.
Find out more
Unit 6 Holly Park Industrial Estate Sp,
0121 663 1979