Health in Mind
Who we are
Everyone has the right to live a full and satisfying life.
Health in Mind promotes positive mental health and wellbeing in Scotland, providing the tools, information and support to help people cope with life’s challenges and live the life they want to live.
Last year we helped support over 3,000 people, and with your help, we can reach more.
Our services include:
- Trauma Counselling Line Scotland - provides free, confidential telephone counselling for adult survivors of childhood trauma
- Befriending - helps people to take the first steps towards meeting new people, rediscovering old hobbies and developing new interests and connections.
- Peer and group support - which includes support for people with drug or alcohol problems, men at risk of suicide, and individuals from ethnic minority backgrounds.
- Opportunities for volunteers to help them gain skills and experience.
- Training for professionals and volunteers.
Thanks so much for your support - if you have any questions, please do contact us.