Clore Tikva School Foundation

Find out more

Charity details

Registered address
Clore Tikva School,115 Fullwell Avenue
Ilford,
IG6 2JN

Phone
020 8551 1097

Email us

Visit our website

Charity number
1073942

Homepage

Clore Tikva is a Voluntary Aided school as such it only receives 90 percent of its funding from the Government. The remaining 10 percent must be raised by the Bet Sefer trust.


For December we have a fantastic fundraising initiative to benefit the 3 wonderful Jewish schools in our area - Clore Tikva Primary School, Wohl Ilford Jewish Primary School and Kantor King Solomon High School, who all cater for our diverse and close-knit community.  

Support us

If you'd like to support Clore Tikva School Foundation just click the links below:

Start fundraising Make a donation Make a monthly donation Donate your stuff