Boys and Girls Clubs of Wales
Who we are
The Boys' and Girls' Clubs of Wales (BGC Wales) is a national voluntary youth work organisation that supports young people in Wales. This is done through supporting our network of member clubs and through delivering informal training and projects for young people.
With a membership of over 100 clubs we support many programmes to help young people fulfil their potential in life!
These programmes included:
- Sports Leadership Training
- Support in gaining employment
- Opportunities to undertake international exchanges
- Environment projects
- Projects supporting young people's mental wellbeing
- Environmental projects
- Projects to enable young people to stay safe online
- Projects to informally educate young people about racism in society
The organisation which is a registered charity (1009142) was set up in 1928 and has a thriving sport section with opportunities for young people to excel and represent BGC Wales in Rugby, Football, Boxing and Athletics.
As a charity we rely on funding from trusts and foundations as well as fundraising income from supporters. We are really grateful to the people who are raising funds for us to support young people in Wales.
More than ever - young people in Wales need our support!