Bromley, Lewisham and Greenwich Mind
Who we are
Bromley, Lewisham & Greenwich Mind to enhance and enrich the quality of life of people with dementia and mental health needs.
Our Mental Health Services include:
* one to one and group support
* support tailored to the individuals needs and goals
* support individuals to build links and relationships with the wider community
* groups and courses to develop old skills and acquire new skills
* volunteering opportunities
* support for mothers with mental health problems
* access to talking therapies, guided self-help and employment support for adults in Bromley experiencing mild to moderate stress, anxiety and depression
Our Dementia Services include:
* Support and information about dementia, support and services
* Dementia centres in Bromley for adults with dementia to help them retain everyday living and social skills
* Dementia respite and activities at home to give family carers
* Dementia skills, training and coaching for family dementia carers.
Funding from regular donations increases our ability to do work that breaks new ground or goes beyond the basic service allowed for in contract specifications.