Wycombe Wanderers Sports and Education Trust
Who we are
Wycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust is the not-for-profit, charitable arm of Wycombe Wanderers Football Club. Like most football clubs Wycombe Wanderers FC recognise that they are a much-loved institution based in the heart of their community. The Wycombe Wanderers FC name and brand has an amazing ability to generate people’s interest and means they are ideally placed and have a moral obligation to help the local public to develop positively as individuals and as a whole.
It is for this reason that the WWSET exists in its current form, delivering activities in four main areas of engagement; Health, Education, Social Inclusion, Sports Participation
Educate, motivate, and inspire through the power of sport.
To deliver an innovative and appealing range of activities to educate, motivate, and inspire as many people as possible, and to be a charity that both the Wycombe community and Wycombe Wanderers Football Club are proud of.
- To help build a more active, inclusive and healthy community.
- To improve educational standards within our community.
- To help create a safer and more cohesive community.
- To deliver professional, high quality, safe, affordable services within our community.
- To respect and listen to the views of children, young people, and adults living in our community.
- To provide excellent communication and customer care to those living in our community.
- To provide activities that engages and empowers those living in our community.
- Sustain and increase the quality of current activities and core delivery programmes to ensure partner, funder and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- To raise the profile and awareness of the Trust in order to show its impact and value within the community.
- To ensure the sustainability of the charity through a diverse range of income opportunities whilst meeting the needs of the community.
- To increase the growth of the charity through effective research, consultation, planning and development of programmes which engage with new customers.
- To identify and engage with new partners, businesses and organisations who can assist us in achieving our charitable aims.
- To use the power of Wycombe Wanderers Football Club to engage supporters and the wider community to help the club meet their corporate and social responsibilities.
We can be found online at www.wwset.co.uk and on Twitter @WW_SET