Age UK Bristol
Who we are
Age UK Bristol is marking 25 years of supporting Bristol!
Help us celebrate by donating to our 25 years campaign. Make a one-off or regular donation to make sure that we are here for the next 25 years.
Donate £25 for our 25 years.
Donate £250 to become a Silver Supporter
Donate £2,500 to become a Gold Supporter.
← Click on the campaign button on the left
or Make a donation buttons on the right. →
We are an independent local charity.
We work to improve the lives of older people in Bristol.
We do this through providing top-quality services, collaborating with other organisations working with older people, influencing local spending and policies, and promoting positive attitudes to ageing in the city.
Age UK Bristol offers a range of services for older people in Bristol. These include:
- Information & Advice, providing benefit and entitlements support to over 2,000 individuals a year
- Housing Support, intensive one-to-one support for older people at risk of homelessness
- New Beginnings, day service offering activities and social interaction for people with dementia and other high levels of need
- Active Together Dementia Buddying project, matching a person living with dementia with a volunteer to go out weekly to pursue their hobbies and stay active
- Healthy Together Clinic – working in partnership with local GP surgeries on a drop-in leg wound clinic providing an informal social space while having their wounds dressed
- Friends Ageing Better (FAB)– A community for people over 50 to encourage people to be as involved and engaged in their community as they want to be. FAB organises catch up cafes, special events and discounts to businesses across the city.
Age UK Bristol is a local charity supporting people in Bristol, making it a great place to grow older. We rely on the support of people like you.
You can help us by making a donating today or by organising your own fundraising event!
How your donations can help us
For every £1 donation, our Information & Advice team raises £25 in additional income for older people in need. Last year, we raised £2.5 million in additional income for our clients.
£25 donation will pay for an outing for a person with dementia and a volunteer.
£50 donation will pay for a home-visit by one of our dementia specialist advice workers to help a family who have recently been diagnosed with dementia.
Please remember, no donation is too small. Give what you can and help us improve the lives of older people
Thank you for your support!