The Somerville Foundation
Who we are
The Somerville Foundation works with patients born with a heart condition (congenital), providing practical and emotional support, and enabling them to take control of their lives and manage their own heart condition. Thanks to advancements in medical treatment, today more and more people born with heart conditions are living long, full and happy lives.
These are some of the things we do:
- Help and support people born with a heart condition
- Give grants to help those in financial difficulty
- Give mental health help and advice
- Help get patients the best treatment through our close contacts with the NHS and private clinics
- Fund research into better treatments for patients, to improve their lives
- Organise events and weekends away for patients and their families
- Purchase medical equipment for patient use at home.
All donations are very much needed and appreciated and will be used to continue our work in supporting young people and adults born with a heart condition.
Please give generously.