St Andrew's House
Who we are
St Andrew′s House in Coventry has been providing high quality care, in a Christian setting, for its elderly residents since its establishment in 1956.
These days, the home can offer permanent and/or respite care to elderly residents regardless of religious belief, whilst maintaining its Christian ethos.
The home is currently enhancing its facilities with a £2.0 million extension to the home. This will upgrade the majority of our rooms to new, spacious, en-suite bedrooms. The outer shell of the building is now complete, and in July 2012 we had completed the first 2 floors, giving us sixteen new rooms, a new passenger lift, and a new laundry facility.
As funding permits, the final floor of 16 rooms will be finished and furnished so that they can then be brought into use.
Our fundraising supports both the day-to-day activities of the home, and also the redevelopment appeal, all for the benefit of our residents. Please help us.