The Parochial Church Council Of The Ecclesiastical Parish Of Tewkesbury Abbey With Walton Cardiff
Who we are
Tewkesbury Abbey is one of the largest parish churches in the UK. There has been a church on this site for over 1,200 years and the present building was consecrated in 1121. We are supported only by the people who worship here and by our many visitors, whose generosity allows us to keep this beautiful building, and the work we do here, alive and growing.