Ambition, Aspire, Achieve
Who we are
We offer young people with multiple needs bespoke experiences and programmes that they would not ordinarily have access to. Providing these experiences, along with mentoring, support and resources, enables them to overcome their difficulties and become confident, productive, successful adults.
1. To work with young people, not involved with any other organisations, who are disadvantaged and experiencing multiple problems due to their family and/or personal situation.
2. To enable each young person to recognise their personal barriers to progression and then support and enable them to overcome them.
3. To enable and support each young person to achieve their full potential personally, socially and educationally.
4. To offer short, medium and long term interventions and support as required to enable each young person to overcome their personal barriers and build a positive and sustainable future for themselves and their future families.
5. To work with disadvantaged young people in East London including the boroughs of Newham, Barking and Dagenham, Waltham Forest, Havering, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Haringey, Hackney and West Essex.