Who we are
Walou is a British registered charity dedicated to helping protect and care for children living in precarious situations in North Africa, through rehabilitation, reintegration and outreach programmes. Our first projects are currently in Tetouan, Morocco.
Every child deserves a Family and Every child deserves a Home.
Investing in the future of Street Children
Working with the children by;
- Offering an immediate Safe Haven
- Providing rehabilitation & Counselling needs
- Reintegrating them into education & society
- Reuniting them where possible with family members
Working with the community by;
- Raise awareness about the plight of street children
- Implement new approaches of working with street children
- Prevent children from turning to the streets