Our site needs cookies

We need cookies to help you sign in, create a fundraising page and donate. If you want to fundraise or donate on our site, you will need to turn on cookies How to turn on cookies.

It looks like you are trying to access a charity account.

Please click here for the charity sign in page. If you are not trying to access a charity account, please contact us.

Sicon Cycle Team

2 team members

Challenge complete

Fundraising for this challenge has ended so we're no longer accepting donations. Thanks to everyone who supported this challenge.

Total raised so far £0.00

Target £0.00

Total plus Gift Aid: £0.00

Raised offline: £0.00

Team story

[p]Richard & Jane joined the Sage Foundation cycle group to take part in the Hot Chillee London to Paris over 3 days, distance 500 km, and 18,000 feet of climbing . Day 1 was 38 Degrees , Day 3 heavy rain .. but we made it . It was at times very hard but everyone helped each other get there[/p][p]On top of that addition Richard took part in the La Marmotte Supportive 174km and one with an enormous amount of climbing at over 5,000m (16,000 feet) and then back to Paris to cycle back to London in just 24hours ! [/p][p]Money raised will be donated to:[/p][p][b]The British Heart Foundation: [/b]A[b] [/b]cause close to our hearts, our Son Brett aged 33 had major heart surgery , a Valve Sparing Aortic Root Replacement (also known as the David Procedure) operation early July 2019, followed by a Pacemaker being fitted do to complications following the main operation itself . [/p][p]We are very pleased to say the operation was a great success , and we can’t be happier that he will live to a very old age, he was in hospital for just over two weeks , the staff at Royal Papworth were amazing[/p][p]95% of all monies raised will go to the British Heart Foundation who's vision is a ‘World Free from the fear of heart and circulatory diseases. The remaining 5% will be donated to St Nicholas Hospice a local charity which we like to support[/p][p]The British Heart Foundation Registered Charity 225971 - [url=https://www.bhf.org.uk/]https://www.bhf.org.uk/[/url][/p][p]St Nicholas Hospice Registered Charity 287773 - [url=https://stnicholashospice.org.uk/]https://stnicholashospice.org.uk/[/url][/p][p]Any contribution, however small will be gratefully received[/p][p][b]All money raised will be going directly to the charity and not towards any costs of this event.[/b][/p][p][br][/p]
Sicon Cycle Team image 1
Sicon Cycle Team image 2
Sicon Cycle Team image 3
Sicon Cycle Team image 4

Share their story

Supporters

Aug 7, 2019

Anonymous

£20.00 plus £5.00 Gift Aid

Aug 6, 2019

Sandy Robinson

Fantastic achievement and for a great cause! Well done!!!

£20.00 plus £5.00 Gift Aid

Aug 6, 2019

Mummy Lyn

Well done guys. Amazing ride! Crazy, but brilliant! X

£50.00

Aug 6, 2019

Richard Bates

Well done, what an achievement!

£20.00 plus £5.00 Gift Aid

Aug 5, 2019

GMT Systems Ltd

Fantastic achievement, well done Guys :)

£50.00

Aug 5, 2019

Martin Conner

£5.00 plus £1.25 Gift Aid

Aug 1, 2019

Team itas

Congrats from all of us here at itas!! a massive achievement and a worthwhile cause. Wishing you and your family all the best - Hannah, Ron, Mark, Sarah, Kate and the entire itas team xx

Jul 29, 2019

Teresa and Chris

£25.00 plus £6.25 Gift Aid

Jul 23, 2019

Lewi

Good Luck, catch up in a few weeks Lewi

£50.00 plus £12.50 Gift Aid

Jul 22, 2019

Anonymous

£35.00 plus £8.75 Gift Aid

Jane Youngman

Jane Youngman

Richard Youngman

Richard Youngman