Beckett Family Santas - plus Rita

wendy beckett
Katie Beckett
Natalie Beckett
Rita Hollington

Supporting

Total raised so far£0.00

Total plus Gift Aid: £0.00

Target£0.00

Raised offline: £0.00

Team story

[p]The Beckett Family Santa's completed their run, around Marlow on 22nd December - see the photo of them crossing the finish line (our doorstep!)[/p][p]21st Dec update - Rita has completed her run, on her own, around the hills near Didcot. Unfortunately her Santa suit is marooned with us here in Tier 4 but she did manage to find a Santa hat! The rest of the team are planning to run around Marlow tomorrow. [/p][p]Update - following today's news that we, in Buckinghamshire, are now in Tier 4 and effectively in lockdown, the team are not going to be able to run together. However - we will all still be taking part just distanced - Rita in Didcot and the rest of us in Marlow.[/p][p]The Beckett Family, plus Nan (Rita), will be running around the streets of Marlow in their Santa suits again this year. It is a 'virtually real' event this year, meaning no mass start in Higginson Park and no hoard of Santas running down the High Street, instead over the course of December you will see small groups of Santas running around - we hope to complete our run on Wednesday 23rd so cheer them if you see us![/p][p]25% of the money we raise will go to the Rotary Club for their charities and we have chosen to split the remaining 75% between 3 charities which are close to us as a family ; Sobell House Hospice in Oxford; Friends of Alfriston school and Lighthouse Marlow.[/p][p]We are grateful for whatever you can donate in support.[/p]
Beckett Family Santas - plus Rita image 1
Beckett Family Santas - plus Rita image 2

Other ways to support wendy's fundraising effort

Turn your unwanted stuff into donations

Donate your stuff

See how it works

together withziffit.com logo

Earn free donations when you shop

Shop with heart

See how it works

together withkindred logo

Supporters


Jan 1, 2021

Paula

Well done the Beckett Family Santas - another great run.


Dec 22, 2020

Dawnie

Well done team Beckett. Ho Ho Ho

£10.00

plus £2.50 Gift Aid


Dec 22, 2020

Emma Beale

Well done Katie, have a lovely Christmas, Love Emma xxx

£15.00

plus £3.75 Gift Aid


Dec 19, 2020

Anonymous

£5.00

plus £1.25 Gift Aid


Dec 18, 2020

Carol OBrien

Keep up the good work!

£20.00

plus £5.00 Gift Aid


Dec 18, 2020

Paul Johnson


Dec 18, 2020

Anonymous

£5.00

plus £1.25 Gift Aid


Dec 18, 2020

Fiona Holmes

Good Luck Katie and family, lets hope the weather is good for you.

£10.00

plus £2.50 Gift Aid


Dec 17, 2020

Gill & Jim

£20.00

plus £5.00 Gift Aid


Dec 17, 2020

Anonymous

hope you had and enjoy successful run in memory of John Hollington x

£20.90

wendy beckett

wendy beckett

Katie Beckett

Katie Beckett

Natalie Beckett

Natalie Beckett

Rita Hollington

Rita Hollington

Back to Top