Our site needs cookies

We need cookies to help you sign in, create a fundraising page and donate. If you want to fundraise or donate on our site, you will need to turn on cookies How to turn on cookies.

It looks like you are trying to access a charity account.

Please click here for the charity sign in page. If you are not trying to access a charity account, please contact us.

EIC Challenge for a Cause - Mt Kilimanjaro'

1 team member

Challenge complete

Fundraising for this challenge has ended so we're no longer accepting donations. Thanks to everyone who supported this challenge.

Total raised so far £0.00

Target £0.00

Total plus Gift Aid: £0.00

Raised offline: £0.00

Team story

[p]The focus of the fundraiser is to help the family chosen by the electrical charity.[/p][p]The life of Christopher and his family changed in August 2014.[/p][p]Christopher and his wife found out they were expecting their third child. But he fell sick with a mystery illness. Christopher was diagnosed with an extremely rare form of cancer, cholangiocarcinoma. Nine weeks later, Christopher passed away. He was 32 years old.[/p][p]Christopher Hendrie was a well respected qualified electrician.[/p][p]Due to his existing genetic autoimmune disease, Christopher wasn’t eligible for life insurance. For his family the repercussions of Christopher’s loss confront them daily.[/p][p]I have taken on the challenge as I know we all sometimes need help and support through difficult times in our lives, family and friends being there for you. On this occasion the Hendrie family really need support of others to give hope to the family and create a better and brighter future.[/p][p]I’m not expecting  my friends/family and industry friends to fund my experience to climb Kilimanjaro but to raise funds for the family. 10% of the funds will go to Cancer Research UK and the remaining 90% to the Hendrie family.[/p][p]Thanks for taking the time to visit my page.[/p][p]Andy.[/p]

Share their story

Event

Personal Challenge Date

14 Feb 2017

Supporters

16-Mar-2017

Dave Macdonald

Well done guys.

£25.00

28-Feb-2017

Becca Garton of Flex Connectors

£20.00

18-Feb-2017

Paul Vamplew

Good Luck Andy,

£20.00 plus £5.00 Gift Aid

02-Feb-2017

Mike Samms

Good Luck Andy

£25.00 plus £6.25 Gift Aid

30-Jan-2017

Keith Gaunt

Good Luck Lads.

£20.00

26-Jan-2017

David Mason

Enjoy the adventure, wish you well.

£100.00

26-Jan-2017

Robert King

Great cause, good luck.

£20.00

26-Jan-2017

Chris Salter

Good Luck

25-Jan-2017

Chrissie

Good luck Andy. Enjoy, be sensible and keep safe........ after all..... who else will repair my favourite socks for me?!?

£20.00 plus £5.00 Gift Aid

25-Jan-2017

Dave Parker

Good Luck

£10.00 plus £2.50 Gift Aid

Andrew Dykes

Andrew Dykes