Peter Charles

Peter Charles

Peter's Pilgrimage

Supporting

Total raised so far£0.00

Total plus Gift Aid: £0.00

Target£0.00

Raised offline: £0.00

My story

[p]I am 70 years old.[/p][p]I have had Parkinson's for six years.[/p][p]Rather than sit around while my condition gets worse, I have decided to raise funds by [b]backpacking 1,500 miles (yes, really)[/b]. I will walk the medieval Pilgrim Route from my home in Buckinghamshire to Santiago de Compostela in Galicia, North West Spain.[/p][p]90% of funds raised will go directly towards research, the remaining 10% to Respite Care for those carers, normally family members, who look after people with more advanced Parkinson's.[/p][p]I'm undertaking this walk on behalf of everybody who has Parkinson's and for those who have family members or friends with the condition.[/p][p]Start date - Sunday 14th February 2016. End date - when I finish[/p][p]More details? Maps, progress- chart, blog, photos See my webpages[/p][lt]div[gt][span=background-color: #33cccc; color: #ffffff; font-weight: bold;][p][lt]span style="background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);"[gt][lt]span style="color: #000000;"[gt][url=http://www.parkinsonsahw.org.uk/peterspilgrimage/]parkinsonsahw.org.uk/peterspilgrimage[/url][/span][lt]/span[gt][/p] [lt]div[gt][b][span=background-color: #888888;][lt]span style="color: #ffffff;"[gt][lt]span style="background-color: #33cccc;"[gt][lt]br /[gt][/span][lt]/span[gt][lt]/span[gt][/b][lt]/div[gt]e[lt]/span[gt][lt]/div[gt][p][b]Help [span=color: #00ccff;]Find a Cure[/span][/b].[/p][p][/p]

Event

Personal Challenge Date

14 Feb 2016

Supporters


Feb 26, 2017

Anonymous

Well done, Peter. I visited St John's in Wellington again and talked to some of your friends. This is a little to help towards your goal!


Jan 2, 2017

Mitch & Gill Brown

Great achievement Peter, well done!

£25.00

plus £6.25 Gift Aid


Jan 2, 2017

Si, Kaz, Holly and Heston

Congratulations Peter on all your achievements, you are a true inspiration. Please accept this donations with our fondest best wishes

£50.00

plus £12.50 Gift Aid


Dec 29, 2016

Gail & Christopher

Well done, indeed Pilgrim Peter. More power to your limbs and to all those who suffer from Parkinsons.

£100.00

plus £25.00 Gift Aid


Dec 21, 2016

Janet Moore

a little extra Peter!

£20.00


Dec 20, 2016

Linda and vacation valets girls

A big well done to you Peter, you made it!! What a journey and all for a great charity to make people's life's better. From all the girls at Vacation Valets XXXX

£50.00


Dec 17, 2016

Alison Woods

Hi Peter, Many congratulations on your epic achievement - huge respect to you and your walking boots - and for such a great cause! Have a very Happy Christmas and put your feet up! Much love Alison.xx

£100.00

plus £25.00 Gift Aid


Dec 17, 2016

James and Tessa Bradnock

Peter: many congratulations on achieving your goal. What a "walk"! I hope the rest of the fundraising goes equally well. Very best wishes.

£100.00

plus £25.00 Gift Aid


Dec 17, 2016

Margie & Stuart Johnston

Peter, the promised 10p/mile Margie & I walked with you. It was a huge privilege to have hiked with you for 10 weeks and to have seen at close hand the supreme effort you made to complete your 1500 mile challenge. A much treasured experience.

£70.00

plus £17.50 Gift Aid


Dec 14, 2016

John andPenny

Well done Peter

£50.00

plus £12.50 Gift Aid

Back to Top