Spokes Persons

Sam Salter

Supporting

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Team/

Your page address can only contain letters a-z, numbers 0-9, hyphens and underscores.

Check address

Your page address must have a minimum of 3 and maximum of 45 characters and can only contain letters a-z, numbers 0-9, hyphens, full stops and underscores

Your chosen address is available

Remember, as soon as you save these changes your existing page address will no longer work.

Sorry, this address is already in use

Please try a different address or choose one from the list of available addresses below.

Total raised so far£0.00

Total plus Gift Aid: £0.00

Target£0.00

Raised offline: £0.00

Team story

[p]The Spokes Persons are a secretive group of elite athletes - so secretive that we seldom exercise at all, so as to avoid giving the game away...[/p][p]From noon on Saturday 26th June 2021, until noon on Sunday 27th, we will be riding (as a relay) the Crudwell 'Le Mans' 24 Hour bike ride, as sedately and contemplatively as possible. No, seriously, we will be overtaken by passing badgers. [i]But we will never, ever stop[/i]. Until we feel like a rest, or a barbeque, or a go on the swings at the village hall, or we come across an interesting tree.[/p][p]We are raising money for Avie David's urgent spinal surgery, for while we are generally very amiable and like most things, we do not like Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis. 80% of any sponsorship you can give us here will go to that cause, with the remaining 20% going towards the maintenance and improvement of Crudwell village hall and its surrounds (for it is they who organise and run this bike ride).[/p][p]So give us all your money, before Brexit gets even worse and you don't have any![/p][p]Excelsior![/p]
Spokes Persons image 1

Other ways to support Sam's fundraising effort

Turn your unwanted stuff into donations

Donate your stuff

See how it works

together withziffit.com logo

Earn free donations when you shop

Shop with heart

See how it works

together withkindred logo

Supporters


Jun 5, 2021

Bisley Salters

Good luck with your super cycling challenge!


Jun 4, 2021

Beatrice Brindley

Good luck , safe ride and enjoy.

£30.00

plus £7.50 Gift Aid


Jun 3, 2021

Anonymous

£50.00

plus £12.50 Gift Aid


Jun 2, 2021

Ben

I expect you to win this year

£50.00

plus £12.50 Gift Aid


May 28, 2021

Helen Brindley

Good luck all. We will be there in person cheering you on for the very first time.

£50.00

plus £12.50 Gift Aid


May 28, 2021

Lauro

Have fun!


May 28, 2021

Andrew

£20.00

plus £5.00 Gift Aid


Apr 28, 2021

Sam Salter

Go, ourselves!

£50.00

plus £12.50 Gift Aid

Sam Salter

Sam Salter

Back to Top