Our site needs cookies

We need cookies to help you sign in, create a fundraising page and donate. If you want to fundraise or donate on our site, you will need to turn on cookies How to turn on cookies.

It looks like you are trying to access a charity account.

Please click here for the charity sign in page. If you are not trying to access a charity account, please contact us.

Spokes Persons

1 team member

Challenge complete

Fundraising for this challenge has ended so we're no longer accepting donations. Thanks to everyone who supported this challenge.

Total raised so far £0.00

Target £0.00

Total plus Gift Aid: £0.00

Raised offline: £0.00

Team story

[p]The Spokes Persons are a secretive group of elite athletes - so secretive that we seldom exercise at all, so as to avoid giving the game away...[/p][p]From noon on Saturday 22nd June 2019, until noon on Sunday 23rd, we will be riding (as a relay) the Crudwell 'Le Mans' 24 Hour bike ride, as sedately and contemplatively as possible. No, seriously, we will be overtaken by passing badgers. [i]But we will never, ever stop[/i]. Until we feel like a rest, or a barbeque, or a go on the swings at the village hall, or we come across an interesting tree.[/p][p]We are raising money for Cancer Research UK, for while we are generally very amiable and like most things, we do not like cancer. 80% of any sponsorship you can give us here will go to that charity, with the remaining 20% going towards the maintenance and improvement of Crudwell village hall and its surrounds (for it is they who organise and run this bike ride).[/p][p]So give us all your money, before Brexit kicks in and you don't have any![/p][p]Excelsior![/p][p][br][/p]

Share their story

Supporters

Jun 22, 2019

Anonymous

Go Esmee gooooooo! Good luck from Aunty Helen

£50.00 plus £12.50 Gift Aid

Jun 19, 2019

Anonymous

Good luck for this Saturday!

Jun 5, 2019

Elsie Piddock

Pedal as never so, Esmee!

£50.00 plus £12.50 Gift Aid

May 17, 2019

Altus

Good luck to all the team!

£100.00

May 15, 2019

Mum and Dad Brindley

Good Look to you all. Especially Esmee from Grandma Bea and Grandad Eric

£50.00 plus £12.50 Gift Aid

May 14, 2019

Auntie Sarah

Go Esmee!

May 13, 2019

Westy

Go Team!

£45.05 plus £11.26 Gift Aid

Sam Salter

Sam Salter