Virgin Money Giving launches free-to-use corporate fundraising tools
- Virgin Money Giving offers free-to-use corporate fundraising tools for businesses of all sizes
- Businesses will be able to boost their team’s fundraising efforts by matching the money they raise through the hub
- New Corporate Fundraising hubs are easy to set up and fee free for businesses
Virgin Money Giving has launched a brand new set of fundraising tools specifically for businesses.
From today, (Tuesday 10th March) businesses can sign up to Virgin Money Giving and create their own branded fundraising hubs in minutes and free of charge, taking away the stress often associated with corporate fundraising and making it much more accessible for smaller organisations.
As more and more businesses look to put purpose and social good at the heart of their strategies, there is a huge opportunity for charities to build new relationships with them. According to the latest Institute of Fundraising Charity Benchmarking report*, corporate fundraising is seen as one of the few areas that could help charities diversify and grow their income.
The new Virgin Money Giving fundraising hubs let businesses fundraise for their chosen charity partner or a number of charities. The hubs can be branded and customised for each business, providing an effective way for businesses of any size to enhance their Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and bring colleagues together to do good.
To go alongside its new business fundraising hubs, Virgin Money Giving has also launched a ‘matched funding service’, to help charities raise even more with a supportive corporate partner. Match funding is a great way to boost colleague morale and funds raised for good causes. To allow businesses of all sizes to take advantage of this, and in line with our not-for-profit ethos, there is no charge for this new service.
The hub is just the first stage of Virgin Money Giving’s Corporate Fundraising proposition and as it develops it will continue to offer innovative new features, such as the ability to run inter-team fundraising competitions.
Jo Barnett, Executive Director at Virgin Money Giving said: "Virgin Money Giving has been watching the growth in corporate fundraising closely and it’s great to be in a position to help charities make even more of this opportunity with our new fundraising tools for businesses of all sizes. In true Virgin style, we’re challenging the status quo by offering this service for free and making it super easy for businesses and their employees to support local and national charities’"
"Charities using Virgin Money Giving for their corporate fundraising will also benefit from our unique Donor Covers Fee feature, allowing donors to cover 100% of our donation fees. Since 1 September 2019, we’ve seen generous donors cover charities fees on average 80% of the time, with no change to the average amount they give."
Virgin Money Giving Press Office
0800 066 5998
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Virgin Money Giving
- Virgin Money Giving is the UK’s largest not-for-profit online fundraising website from Virgin Money and was established in 2009. Virgin Money uses its infrastructure and expertise as a financial services business to ensure that Virgin Money Giving is efficient and secure.
- In October 2019, Virgin Money Giving turned ten, and since launch, has helped over 12,500 UK charities and 1 million fundraisers raise over £800 million to support their work in the UK and overseas.
- Fundraisers can personalise their fundraising pages, send out email alerts and manage their fundraising events. They can include their own content, photos and links to their page as well as customise messages for their supporters and link their page to social networking sites. Virgin Money Giving provides fundraising ideas and tips, offering help and advice on how to raise more for charity. In addition to supporting individual fundraisers, Virgin Money Giving also supports Appeals, Corporate and In Memory fundraising.
- Virgin Money Giving is the official fundraising partner of events that include the Virgin Money London Marathon, Swim Serpentine, Prudential RideLondon and the Royal Parks Half Marathon.