Why use a campaign?
Brings your donors and fundraisers together in one central hub
Allows fundraisers to link their fundraising page to your central hub
Supporters can donate directly to your specific appeal or project
Campaign pages can be customised to reflect your charity's brand
Bring your campaign to life by adding photos and videos to your story
Spread the word
Share your campaign across social media to reach more people
Check out how other charities are making the most of campaigns
If a crisis hits, your charity can have a campaign page set up in minutes - allowing your supporters to react in a time of need. Whether it be fundraising themselves or giving directly, raising money for a specific appeal can be mobilised in minutes.
Using a campaign page for an event allows you to bring together individual and team fundraising into one place. An easy way for you and your supporters to keep track of how much they’ve raised.
Raising funds for a project
People like to know they can make a direct impact on specific projects or fundraising initiatives. Using a campaign for a specific cause allows supporters to make a direct difference to things they care about.
How to get your campaign off the ground
Customise your campaign story with video and pictures
Turn on immediately or launch it at a date in the future
Spread the word by sharing your unique campaign link
Collect direct donations and sign up fundraisers to support you
Fee-free donations 80% of the time
- Unique to Virgin Money Giving, donors can cover 100% your donation fees. That means our platform fee and the payment processing fee. Gift Aid is free too.
- Since 1 September 2019, we’ve seen generous donors cover your fees on average 80% of the time, with no change to the average amount they give.
- To see how much you could save doing your campaigns through Virgin Money Giving, check out our calculator
Service with a smile
- We’re passionate about good service, it’s what makes us Virgin.
- Our team is always on hand if you need support, advice or even ideas.
- You can pick up the phone, drop us an email or find us on social media.