How to create your own reports
Standard and customised reports at your fingers tips to cover all your needs
One-size-fits-all is a thing of the past. Save time by getting the information you need in the way you want it.
Create a customised report in a matter of minutes and let each team cut to the (data) chase.
Where to begin?
Get started by loading up the reporting. Then, select a report type and click on 'Create or manage data templates'.
Now we're in the thick of it, what would you like to do?
“Our Finance Team need a report to reconcile the payments in our bank account. We only need the payment information, not the donor and fundraiser details."
"I want a report to make managing fundraisers easier, with the page total, fundraiser name and email address and event name/event date only."
- Click on 'Create a new template'
- Click on 'Remove all fields'
- Click on ‘view available data fields’
- Give the report a name so you know what it is used for (remember other people may edit the report for other reasons)
- Find the columns you need and click on 'Add' in the order you’d like them to appear (you can also re-name columns if you need them to match your CRM system)
- You can move things around at any time if you make mistakes, or come back and edit them another time.
- Hit 'Save'.
Whenever you need it, your personalised template will be waiting. So save time, stay ahead of the game and make your data do the hard work.