Creating your own reports
Standard and customised reports at your fingers tips to cover all your needs
One-size-fits-all is a thing of the past. Save time by getting the information you need in the way you want it.
Create a customised report in a matter of minutes and let each team cut to the (data) chase.
Where to begin?
Get started by loading up the reporting BETA. Then, select a report type and click on 'Create or manage data templates'.
Now we're in the thick of it, what would you like to do?
Covering the basics
You can bring your data into focus by creating a report to suit your end goal.
"I want a report for our Finance Team, with the net amount, payment date and Gift Aid up front."
- Use the payments report template.
- Scroll down to find 'Net amount'.
- Click on 'Show options' and update the position to 1.
- Repeat the same steps on 'Paid to charity date' and 'Gift aid amount'.
- Hit 'Save'.
"I want a report to make managing fundraisers easier, with the page total, email address and event date only."
- Use the fundraising pages report template.
- Click on 'Remove all fields'.
- Scroll down to 'Total funds raised' and click 'Add'.
- Repeat the same steps for 'Date of event' and 'Fundraiser email address'.
- Hit 'Save'.
Whenever you need it, your bespoke template will be waiting. So save time, stay ahead of the game and make your data do the hard work.