Unwrap a VIP marathon upgrade this Christmas
Win a chance to run the 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon as a VIP
Are you fundraising for the 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon with us? We’re giving all our fundraisers the chance to win a VIP upgrade this Christmas.
Join the buzz the night before with other runners at the Tower Hotel and watch the sunset over Tower Bridge – the perfect spot for your friends to cheer you on. Grab a bite to eat bright and early race day morning, where you can rub shoulders with elite runners. Then hop on one of our classic style double deckers to the Green Start, the start line with shorter queues and posh toilets. Swap stories and warm up with other charity runners like you – including rhinos, fairies and superheroes. Plus to top it off, when you’ve finally made it those last 100 metres on the Mall, you can cross the finish line with two of your friends and family cheering your name from our Grandstand.
Fancy your chances? All you need to do is create a Virgin Money Giving page, fundraising for the official 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon event (if you don’t have a page already), and receive £100 in donations on your page within the month of December.
We’ll be drawing the lucky winner in January, so keep an eye out on your emails and our social media.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions for 'Win a VIP upgrade for the Virgin Money London Marathon' prize draw
- Entry to the ‘Win a VIP upgrade for the Virgin Money London Marathon’ prize draw (‘Prize Draw’) is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over at the date of entry. Entrants are not required to obtain a product from the Promoter.
- The Prize Draw is open from 00:01 hours on 01 December 2019 and closes on 2 January 2020 at 12:00.
- To enter the competition, entrants are required to create a live Virgin Money Giving page fundraising for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2020 event. Plus, all entrants must receive £100 in donations, exclusive of Gift Aid, within the month of December. Valid from 01 December 2019 – 31 December 2019. All valid pages which are live with at least £100 in donations, exclusive of Gift Aid, received within the entry period will be entered into a Prize Draw and one winner will be drawn independently and at random.
- The winner of the Prize Draw will be informed in January 2020.
- All elements of the prize are for the winner only for the 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon, no elements can be transferred to another year or transferred to anyone else. If the winner withdraws from the 2020 event all elements of the prize will be forfeited.
- The prize consists of:
- Two tickets for the winner’s guests to attend the Virgin Money Grandstand on race day, 26 April 2020
- A Green Start upgrade to an existing 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon place
- One night’s bed and breakfast accommodation for the winner and one guest in the Tower Hotel, in central London, on the night of 25 April 2020 in a standard double room. The prize is for the night of 25 April 2020 and cannot be transferred to any alternate dates. Any additional expenses incurred are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
The prize is subject to terms and conditions and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to confirm their name, age and country of residence to other entrants.
- The winner’s name will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving ‘Win a VIP upgrade for the Virgin Money London Marathon Prize Draw’, Discovery House, Whiting Road, Norwich, NR4 6EJ.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
- The winner may be asked but is not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Prize Draw at any time without prior notice. Virgin Money Giving Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02733492, whose registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL (“Promoter”).