Win £250 for your chosen charity
Win a weekly donation boost to your fundraising page
We know fundraising is challenging right now, but your charity needs you now more than ever – and we need them too. There’s a community still doing incredible things for their causes, still fundraising and still giving. So to help you keep going, every week we’re giving away £250 to boost your fundraising.
Every donation to your Virgin Money Giving fundraising page, each week from now until the end of June, gives you an entry into the weekly draw. And one lucky winner will win a £250 donation to their page each week.
The more donations you receive, the more entries you get into the draw for the week, and the more chances you have of winning an extra £250 towards your fundraising target.
Already have a Virgin Money Giving fundraising page?
Brilliant. All you need to do now is to ensure you’ve spread the word – tell your friends, family and colleagues about your page and what a difference their donation could make to your chosen charity.
Ready to set up a new Virgin Money Giving page?
Follow these simple steps to get your page up and running, and then remember to tell everyone why you are fundraising and what a difference their donations will make to your good cause. Who knows, their donation could be your winning treat!Set up your fundraising page
Terms & Conditions for the ‘Donation Boost’ prize draw
- Entry to the ‘Donation Boost’ prize draw (‘Prize Draw’) is open to all entrants who create or have created a page on the Virgin Money Giving website (‘Website’) to raise funds for an event or activity and received at least one donation to their page in the week of the draw.
- For each online donation received in an entry period, the entrant will be entered into the prize draw for that week.
- The Prize Draws have 13 entry periods being:
- 00:00 on 1 April 2020 until 23:59 on 7 April 2020.
- 00:00 on 8 April 2020 until 23:59 on 14 April 2020.
- 00:00 on 15 April 2020 until 23:59 on 21 April 2020.
- 00:00 on 22 April 2020 until 23:59 on 28 April 2020.
- 00:00 on 29 April 2020 until 23:59 on 5 May 2020.
- 00:00 on 6 May 2020 until 23:59 on 12 May 2020.
- 00:00 on 13 May 2020 until 23:59 on 19 May 2020.
- 00:00 on 20 May 2020 until 23:59 on 26 May 2020.
- 00:00 on 27 May 2020 until 23:59 on 2 June 2020.
- 00:00 on 3 June 2020 until 23:59 on 9 June 2020.
- 00:00 on 10 June until 23:59 on 16 June 2020.
- 00:00 on 17 June until 23:59 on 23 June 2020.
- 00:00 on 24 June until 23:59 on 30 June 2020.
- All valid entries received within the entry period will be entered into a prize draw and one winning entry will be drawn independently and at random.
- If a winning entry is a team, the prize will be awarded to the owners of the page on the Website only.
- The winners will receive a £250 donation to their Virgin Money Giving fundraising page.
- The prize is subject to terms and conditions and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
- The winners may be asked, but are not under an obligation, to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Competition at any time without prior notice.
- Virgin Money Giving Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02733492, whose registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL (“Promoter”).