Win a New Balance training kit and kick start your marathon training
As the official fundraising partner of the 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon, we’ve teamed up with the official footwear and apparel sponsor, New Balance, to offer ten of our lucky fundraisers a chance to win a full training kit which includes: footwear, t-shirt, shorts or leggings and a jacket and has a retail value of up to £400.
What better way to start your training than refreshing your running kit. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize is create a fundraising page and receive one or more online donations on Virgin Money Giving within the month of October!
How to enter
You will be automatically entered if you create a Virgin Money Giving page, fundraising for the 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon and have one or more online donations from 1 October – 31 October 2019.
Get fundraising!Create a fundraising page
- Entry to the ‘Win an exclusive Virgin Money London Marathon New Balance London edition training kit prize draw (‘Prize Draw’) is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over at the date of entry. Entrants are not required to obtain a product from the Promoter.
- The Prize Draw is open from 00:01 hours on 01 October 2019 and closes on 31 October 2019 at 23:59.
- To enter the competition, entrants are required to create a live Virgin Money Giving page fundraising for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2020 event. Plus, all entrants must receive one online donation, exclusive of Gift Aid, within the month of October. Valid from 01 October 2019 – 31 October 2019. All valid pages which are live with at least one online donation, exclusive of Gift Aid, received within the entry period will be entered into a Prize Draw and one winner will be drawn independently and at random.
- The winner of the Prize Draw will be informed in November 2019. The fulfilment of the prize will be handled by New Balance.
- The ten prizes consist of running shoes, t-shirt / shorts or leggings / and a jacket and has a retail value of up to £400. The prize is subject to terms and conditions and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to confirm their names, ages and countries of residence to other entrants.
- The winners’ names will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Virgin Money Giving ‘Win an exclusive Virgin Money London Marathon New Balance training kit’ Prize Draw, Discovery House, Whiting Road, Norwich, NR4 6EJ.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the Prize Draw. The winners’ personal data will be shared with New Balance to enable the prize to be sent.
- The winners may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Prize Draw at any time without prior notice. Virgin Money Giving Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02733492, whose registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL (“Promoter”).